The Memory centre offers a multidisciplinary treatment of people living with dementia and counselling for relatives in following forms:
- Information: about the signs of dementia, where to look for help, services and programmes which are available for people living with dementia and into support for their relatives;
- Education and training: about dementia, communication with people living with dementia, educations which will be of help for relatives resp. informal carers in home environment.
Services are available for people, who have already been diagnosed with dementia and their relatives:
- Advice in planning activities and services throughout the entire course of the disease,
- Support in providing formal an informal forms of assistance,
- A variety of workshops and trainings,
- Self-help groups,
- A weekend of joint activities.